Lucky Cat Dress
Lucky cat dress with a pattern of maneki neko lucky cats and Japanese good luck charms, including lucky paper cranes, golden coins and sea bream fish, with a border print of waves symbolising waves of good luck rolling in.
- – Lucky cat dress in vibrant navy blue, like traditional Japan blue.
- – Skater dress with cap sleeves; just above the knee length.
- – Flattering fit and flare style, with comfortable, stretchy fabric.
- – Machine washable – no need to iron!
100% original design, only available at Cakes with Faces.
The fabric’s stretchy so there’s some overlap between the sizes. The style’s fit and flare – fitted at the chest then flaring out at a fairly high waist.
CHEST: Measure around the largest part.
WAIST: Measure around a high waist, just below the ribs.
fits chest size 30-36”
waist size 28-34”
fits chest size 31-44”
waist size 31-38”
fits chest size 34-42”
waist size 34-40”
fits chest size 37-44”
waist size 36-42”
fits chest size 39-47”
waist size 37-44”
fits chest size 41-48”
waist size 39-45”
fits chest size 45-54”
waist size 43-52”
All orders are despatched from the UK within 1 working day:
- – UK: Only £3 for your whole order, sent by Royal Mail Second Class.
- – EU: Please order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges and delays. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Standard delivery (2-3 weeks, no tracking) by Royal Mail International Standard (Airmail) or Transglobal Express. Calculated at checkout depending on size/weight. From £5.50 for one t-shirt / dress.
- – Economy delivery (6 weeks) is a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail (1-3 weeks depending on area). Additional items are £1 each.
Last Order Dates for Christmas 2023
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’ve switched to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. Any bubble-wrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: