Super Lucky T-Shirt
“Super Lucky” t-shirt in red with a maneki neko lucky cat and other Japanese symbols of good fortune: golden coins, tai fish (sea bream) and waves representing waves of good luck rolling in.
- – Lucky cat t-shirt with Japanese good luck charms.
- – Standard/mens and womens slim fit t-shirt sizes.
- – High quality, long-lasting screenprint.
- – Mens t-shirts are 100% cotton in deep red. Size Mens Small is a slightly darker colour (due to limited t-shirt availability). Womens slim fit t-shirts are poly-cotton mix and a subtle shade of muted red.
Colours may vary slightly from the images.
100% original design, only at Cakes with Faces.
There’s also a dress with a matching lucky cat design.
- – Small (to fit 34-36″ chest)
- – Medium (to fit 38-40″ chest)
- – Large (to fit 42-44″ chest)
- – XL (to fit 46-48″ chest)
- – 2XL (to fit 50-52″ chest)
Ladies slim fit t-shirt:
The womens sizes are fairly small and skinny fit. If you’re between sizes or large in the chest, we recommend choosing the larger size.
- – Small (UK Size 8-10)
- – Medium (UK Size 10-12)
- – Large (UK Size 12-14)
- – XL (UK Size 14-16)
Full measurements are available in the Size Guide:
All orders are despatched from the UK within 1 working day:
- – UK: Only £3 for your whole order, sent by Royal Mail Second Class.
- – EU: Please order on Etsy to avoid extra customs charges and delays. Details here…
- – USA:
- – Standard delivery (2-3 weeks, no tracking) by Royal Mail International Standard (Airmail) or Transglobal Express. Calculated at checkout depending on size/weight. From £5.50 for one t-shirt / dress.
- – Economy delivery (6 weeks) is a more affordable option for larger orders.
- – All other countries: £4.50 for one item by International Standard Airmail (1-3 weeks depending on area). Additional items are £1 each.
Last Order Dates for Christmas 2023
Sending a Gift?
If you’re ordering a gift for someone, just add a note at checkout saying who it’s for and a special message will be included for them. All items are sent without prices.
We’ve switched to recyclable packaging. It costs us more, but it’s important for the environment. Everyone should do what they can. Any bubble-wrap or air pockets are re-used from deliveries we’ve received.
Do you have a question about this product? Let us know and we’ll try to help: